The RA7160 also known as the Local Government Code of 1991 gives the local governments powers to ensure the preservation and enhancement of culture, promotion of health and safety, right of people to a balanced ecology, development of technological capabilities, improvement of public morals, economic prosperity and social justice, full employment of residents, peace and order, and the convenience of inhabitants.
We, the officials and employees of the Local Government of Buhi, pledge and commit to deliver quality public service as promised in the LGU BUHI Citizen’s Charter.
Specifically, we will:
– Provide service with integrity
– Be prompt and timely
– Display procedures, fees and charges
– Provide adequate and accurate information
– Be consistent in applying rules
– Provide feedback mechanism
– Be polite and courteous
– Demonstrate sensitivity and appropriate behavior and professionalism
– Wear proper uniform and identification
– Be available during office hours
– Respond to complaints
– Provide comfortable waiting area
– Empower the public through 24/7 access to information on our policies, programs, activities and services through our website (http://www.buhi.gov.ph)